Faculty: See the Course Reserves Information for Faculty page for information about putting items on reserve.
Getting Your Reserve Material
- Acorn reserves Search for listings by professor or course, for books and articles available at the service desk in the Divinity Library.
- OAK Electronic reserves on the Online Access to Knowledge (OAK) course management system (VUNet ID required).
Details About Course Reserves
- Course reserves for Divinity and Graduate Department of Religion courses are housed in the Divinity Library. Reserves for undergraduate courses are kept in the Central Library.
- Ask for Divinity reserves at the Divinity Library circulation desk. A notebook kept at the desk contains syllabi in order by the professor's last name.
- Two reserve items may be checked out at a time. You may take reserves out of the library as long as they are returned on time. There are no online renewals for reserve materials.
- Return reserve items to staff at the Divinity Library service desk. Do not place in bookdrops.
- We do not keep "waiting lists" for items that are checked out. However, desk staff will be happy to let you know when an item is expected to be returned.
- Reserve items checked out less than one hour before the library closes may be kept until one hour after the library opens again.
- Fines for reserve materials are $.60 per hour.
- We place items on reserve at the request of the faculty member. If there are additional items which you feel should be on reserve, please notify the professor.
Contact MAT Trotter (322-6993) with any other issues that may arise about course reserves.